- Every client will be treated with respect, privacy and dignity.
- Every client will be treated as an individual and will have choices in their care. All care plans will be individually tailored to meet the client’s needs.
- Every client’s care plan will be based on their physical, social, psychological and cultural needs.
- Every client will have the opportunity to maximise their potential.
- Every client will be listened to and any concerns will be acted upon immediately.
- Every client will receive a review of their care and treatment a minimum of every 12 weeks with the persons involved in their care and a minimum of once a year with their case manager.
- Every client will receive encouragement and support in becoming more involved in a wide range of social and community initiatives, groups and support groups.