» What we can offer you
What we can offer you
Our aims are based on the following:
- To provide a service that will assist clients to adapt and live more independently in their own home environment and the wider local community.
- To provide community access to clients with minimal prompting.
- To provide an environment where clients can regain self-confidence and recognise their own strengths and potential for independent decision making.
- The families of those affected should have the right to fulfil their own lives, safe in the knowledge that their relatives are properly supported.
- To work in partnership with local organisations, government, employers and charities to create opportunities for development and networking for clients.
To meet the individual clients’ needs, the support provided by A & F Quality Care Services will:-
- Ensure that the support service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non discriminatory fashion whilst respecting each client’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices and to take risks within their capabilities.
- To ensure each client’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To manage a formal programme of staff selection, recruitment, training and personal development to ensure that the client’s care needs are met.
- To ensure that each client receives written information on procedures for handling complaints, comments and compliments and how to use it.